P500 Sound System

L

Lcherry

Sep 6, 2016
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Well I'm a new owner and new to the forum. I just picked up a blue '16. I know buried somewhere in here is the answer to my question but I was hoping y'all could save me some screen time. I'm looking for a blue tooth sound bar that would bolt up to the roll bar behind the seats. Is there anything like that out there? Thanks in Advance!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well I'm a new owner and new to the forum. I just picked up a blue '16. I know buried somewhere in here is the answer to my question but I was hoping y'all could save me some screen time. I'm looking for a blue tooth sound bar that would bolt up to the roll bar behind the seats. Is there anything like that out there? Thanks in Advance!

Welcome Lcherry!
I have the SSV Works system but if I were going sound bar...probably the MTX.
Post a pic of that new machine for us.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm using the MTX, mighty fine sound and about $400.00 from Amazon. Welcome here Lcherry!!!!

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
GravelBat

GravelBat

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I went with a swamp donkey. It has blue tooth and all that stuff. Happy so far. There are a lot of good option out there. I've heard good things about the SSV works system too.

Reactions: trigger and Rustell
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think I'm gonna go with the MTX. It looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate all the help guys!
Good choice. 6 speaker right??

advertisement
Jason86

Jason86

Apr 26, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
it bolts above your head. 4" or 2-1/2" height. I'm 6' tall and ride rough and have never worried about hitting my head

Image Image Image

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!