P1000 Spare Tire Carrier

UTTrailBlazer

UTTrailBlazer

Apr 20, 2018
SLC, UT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So its a little dirtier now. But a full size front fits. second and third pic are of the j-hook on the side to the d-ring and the toggle clamp to the back of the seat See my recent addition of a spare tie rod.and only the tire hangs out past the folded down tail gate. Down side to it is have have to pull the spare in order to pull the box.View attachment 46347View attachment 46348View attachment 46349View attachment 46350View attachment 46351

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

looks good - have you any concerns about adding that much weight to the rear? has the weight been noticeable?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looks good - have you any concerns about adding that much weight to the rear? has the weight been noticeable?

I still have the self leveling shocks, I can’t tell the difference with it on or off, I pull it off when we run in the snow. Being built from aluminum it’s decently light. Just depends on how many tools and how much beer gets packed into it. The box by itself can’t weigh more than 15lbs, but when it flew off the back unexpectedly last summer in Idaho cram packed with tools, beer and a spare all together, it took everything I had to pick it back up and put it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@JEI_Offroad Makes a great one and very affordable!
Have one! Strong as hell and takes a beating. Great group of guys I might add.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!