P1000 Splitter for high beams?

Biggun150

Biggun150

Oct 13, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Was thinking either getting cubes for the front or the Rough country wings with lights . Could I put a splitter off my high beam trigger? Does the store offer one?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Splitter?? Are you meaning you want to have some aux lights come on with the high beam? If that's the case, use the high beam positive wire to trigger a relay to switch added aux lighting. The relay contacts would be powered by a separate fused circuit.

Reactions: Lady01
Biggun150

Biggun150

Oct 13, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Splitter?? Are you meaning you want to have some aux lights come on with the high beam? If that's the case, use the high beam positive wire to trigger a relay to switch added aux lighting. The relay contacts would be powered by a separate fused circuit.
Yes like the splitter for the reverse light where you can plug in two lights.

Reactions: Lady01
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes the club store offers a nice one. They offer one light bar and the trigger that’s plug and play or just the trigger that plugs into the high beam and you use your own lights. It’s a great add on. I used the trigger with my own 12” light bar on front run through a 7 pin rocker so it comes on with high beams on one side or just on by itself.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!