P1000 Spring spacers

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone running 2 inch spring spacers if so whats pros and cons.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone running 2 inch spring spacers if so whats pros and cons.
Yes i did. There a great cheap alternative for stock shocks and if u want a lift especially with stock A arms. But ultimately not your end all best way to go about it. With the spacers, u get a stiffer ride out of compressing the springs and your rear pitch on the tires will change.
you can build the spacer lift yourself very cheap with steel black pipe. You can cut it to a few different lengths as well.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I added them 3 years ago because I have a lot of extra weight up front and use my snow plow. Works well for me and still sets level but that might be due to it being the deluxe with the rear leveling springs but not sure. Have had zero problems.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!