P500 Stalled today for no reason

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
Rode today for 1 hour. Got on top of a hill and was turning around when all of a sudden it made a weird swoosh sound then stalled......?? Tried to start it would not even turn over but i had power. I got out everything looked OK got back in and then it started. Has anyone had this problem please help I would like to know what happened...

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Don't know why it would have stalled out ,but I'm wondering if when you tried to restart it the first time if it was maybe in gear yet and you didn't push the brake in to restart it, then when you got back in you did ,just a thought, hope you don't have anymore issues with it.

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
I thought maybe the same thing because it was such a crazy noise when it shut off. I probably just didn't think. Will see I hope it's OK too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!