Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Put that in your title - Manual Start Tool for Honda 520.

You can change it by editing your first post in the thread.
There's several things wrong with this thread. Sentence structure and basic manners being first. Did he discover something new? As far as I know there's no such thing, maybe he means manual shift tool? I found that part number right away but...🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CID and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There's several things wrong with this thread. Sentence structure and basic manners being first. Did he discover something new? As far as I know there's no such thing, maybe he means manual shift tool? I found that part number right away but...🤷‍♂️
He also had a P5 then to a P7 now sounds like he might have a P520 and jumps right in with first question/post since 21’ and no pics🤔POIDH🥳

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I'm guessing (dose not work on the Pioneer 520, too much stuff in the way).
Screenshot 20240504 221756

Screenshot 20240504 221858

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!