Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
We rode all Weekend long and had a blast but after it was all over I noticed that the Steering column had been gushing brown fluid out and I don't know how long it has been happening! Is this something bad or did I just brake the blinker fluid reservoir? Pictured below.
IMG 20150719 102911 317

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
You may have overfilled the frame water. Tends to show up if you brake to late into a pond. Try riding at a 45 degree angle for a few minutes, then some side hilling. That should do the trick. By the way, I think blinker fluid is yellow. I've seen where mine has leaked in the snow.

Reactions: bobbyhill
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like a leak in the drive belt tensioner only happens around large volumes of Dihydrogen Monoxide and with high speed.

Reactions: bobbyhill
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like a leak in the drive belt tensioner only happens around large volumes of Dihydrogen Monoxide and with high speed.

OK new rule no more words that I have to copy and paste to Google!! Not only because I don't know what they mean but because I can't spell it either!
But it is a good read and I found out that this stuff can be very hazardous so please everyone be aware!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK new rule no more words that I have to copy and paste to Google!! Not only because I don't know what they mean but because I can't spell it either!
But it is a good read and I found out that this stuff can be very hazardous so please everyone be aware!!

Haha some of my words have more than 4 letters and (most) don't need to be censored @jak9922 .

5d338e1611687318517b6cf0ae30360e

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!