Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I believe if you look at the nut, there is not paint marks on them like you see on the wheel and the shaft. No paint marks means it is a new nut that was installed after assembly. Lets say the vehicle is disassembled to some degree for shipping purposes. If the steering wheel was removed, they would provide a new nut as it is a nylon lock. I work for a Japanese company and if you see a break in the paint marks means it was altered after the fact. Just something to be aware of. Personally, I am going to do a wheel alignment myself the old fashion way and then reset the steering wheel again.
Thanks good information. Yep, it is hard to repaint torque lines.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!