BOX1

P1000 Stereo Advice?

FastRedneck

FastRedneck

Mar 29, 2016
Cave City, AR
I'm looking to add some tunes to my rig and curious if anyone has any experience with the NOAM Bluetooth kit?

http://www.amazon.com/NOAM-NUTV4-wakeboard-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00UHVUYYO?tag=sxsweb24-20

Seems to have great reviews, price is great for a complete BT system, and it looks like it'll mount easily to my switch panel I'll be ordering in the near future. Just wondering if anyone has used this system and had any feedback before I buy it?

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I'm looking to add some tunes to my rig and curious if anyone has any experience with the NOAM Bluetooth kit?

http://www.amazon.com/NOAM-NUTV4-wakeboard-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00UHVUYYO?tag=sxsweb24-20

Seems to have great reviews, price is great for a complete BT system, and it looks like it'll mount easily to my switch panel I'll be ordering in the near future. Just wondering if anyone has used this system and had any feedback before I buy it?
I checked out the link you posted. Looks pretty good to me, I might consider going this way if I add some tunes.

FastRedneck

FastRedneck

Mar 29, 2016
Cave City, AR
I checked out the link you posted. Looks pretty good to me, I might consider going this way if I add some tunes.

I'm torn between the NOAM system and one of the VDP Jeep bars that I've seen some guys using. There's one on ebay that is a 6 speaker VDP system with overhead lights, built in amp, and ipod/aux connection built in, so there wouldn't be a need for head unit on the dash. And it's the exact same price....

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Amazon.com: NOAM NUTV4 - Marine UTV / ATV / Golf Cart / wakeboard Bluetooth Audio Speaker System: Automotive

Everyone will have different price points and opinions on what they think sounds good. I personally think this stuff is not very good and that's putting it lightly. You can look at the specs and see that it's a lie, such as an 800w amp with only a 20amp inline fuse. The math for power consumption doesn't add up. I think if you get it, you will be disappointed.

FastRedneck

FastRedneck

Mar 29, 2016
Cave City, AR
Everyone will have different price points and opinions on what they think sounds good. I personally think this stuff is not very good and that's putting it lightly. You can look at the specs and see that it's a lie, such as an 800w amp with only a 20amp inline fuse. The math for power consumption doesn't add up. I think if you get it, you will be disappointed.

I suppose I should've prefaced the topic with my intended use. I've already got a built system in my wakeboat that consists of 8 Wetsounds 6.5" in boats, 2 Rev10s on the tower, and a WS XXX12 sub, with 1000W and 1500W amps pushing it all. I have absolutely no need for anything close to that quality or cost for this rig, as it will be seeing moderate trail riding, minimal mud, and zero heavy abuse. Majority of my use will be pleasure riding, hunting, and chores around the house with it. My wife mentioned the other day that she wanted music when we ride. So I'm mainly looking for something that will sound decent without breaking the bank, and that I won't be upset about ruining if I decide to go hard on the rig. I'd prefer not to have a ton of stuff hanging off everything, and hate the way the bigger tower pods look on a rig. I was thinking these smaller ones might be a better option. And not really worried about bass as I've ridden bagger motorcycles for long enough to know that you won't hear it at speed anyways. My main focus is to add audio at an affordable price, but with Bluetooth at the very least.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I suppose I should've prefaced the topic with my intended use. I've already got a built system in my wakeboat that consists of 8 Wetsounds 6.5" in boats, 2 Rev10s on the tower, and a WS XXX12 sub, with 1000W and 1500W amps pushing it all. I have absolutely no need for anything close to that quality or cost for this rig, as it will be seeing moderate trail riding, minimal mud, and zero heavy abuse. Majority of my use will be pleasure riding, hunting, and chores around the house with it. My wife mentioned the other day that she wanted music when we ride. So I'm mainly looking for something that will sound decent without breaking the bank, and that I won't be upset about ruining if I decide to go hard on the rig. I'd prefer not to have a ton of stuff hanging off everything, and hate the way the bigger tower pods look on a rig. I was thinking these smaller ones might be a better option. And not really worried about bass as I've ridden bagger motorcycles for long enough to know that you won't hear it at speed anyways. My main focus is to add audio at an affordable price, but with Bluetooth at the very least.
If you're running that in your boat, you will be pissed if you get this lol. I took all my JL stuff off my 700 and will be using it again, but I will be going bluetooth instead of a head unit. It took a beating in the 700 and saw all elements from washing, mud, and completely submerged. I think if you shop around, you could put something in there considerably better for a few hundred more and be happy.

I didn't run a sub in the 700 but will be in the 1k. I think I should be able to hear the bass. My old boat was a 264 Sunesta and I had two 12 JL w6's in it and at 55mph hearing and feeling bass was no issue.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!