P1000m5 STI Chicanes & HD Wheels

samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda1

While the Big Horns are pretty good offroad, they are a bit scarey on the street so I began searching for a good dual purpose tire. I landed on STI Chicanes and HD 9 wheels with red beadlocks (the red beadlocks are almost perfectly color matched to the red Fox Shocks).

Tire size is 14 X 28, and wheels are 14 X 7.
Each tire and wheel weighs in at 45.5 lbs.

Unmounted
Tires  Wheels2

Mounted up
Tires  Wheels3

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What a great look!

Reactions: samiam
samiam

samiam

Jan 17, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What a great look!

Thank you.

I had never considered mounting them myself, but while scanning the interwebs comparing different tires and wheels I came upon multiple videos about mounting beadlocks, and it was quite simple.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 65223
While the Big Horns are pretty good offroad, they are a bit scarey on the street so I began searching for a good dual purpose tire. I landed on STI Chicanes and HD 9 wheels with red beadlocks (the red beadlocks are almost perfectly color matched to the red Fox Shocks).

Tire size is 14 X 28, and wheels are 14 X 7.
Each tire and wheel weighs in at 45.5 lbs.

Unmounted
View attachment 65224

Mounted up
View attachment 65225
Nice setup thats the wheel i want .You running all factory suspension

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!