AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the 3 seater. Not the 5 seater. All the 5 seaters have Auto leveling suspension

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I stand corrected. Good call.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I stand corrected. Good call.
They did that because they figured 2 people in the back would weigh more than any gear anyone would haul

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They did that because they figured 2 people in the back would weigh more than any gear anyone would haul

Lol... if I was carrying some of the guys I know that would be correct.

Reactions: Eltobgi
J

Jshell3

94bc23df99be3ac845d0231c410ca004

Here's a reference for JShell
Oh, white deluxe then...

Reactions: JTW and Boomboom907
Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm perfectly happy with my decision to 2with the deluxe. I can't stand the looks of them without the colored side panels for 1, and I love the output of the headlights.... what are you looking for, daylight at the flip of a switch?

I only paid 200 more for mine than the non deluxe they had there. If I add up the cost to buy side panels and led lighting it comes out to a lot more than the 200.
I agree the tires suck, but I can't find anything wrong with the wheels.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm perfectly happy with my decision to 2with the deluxe. I can't stand the looks of them without the colored side panels for 1, and I love the output of the headlights.... what are you looking for, daylight at the flip of a switch?

I only paid 200 more for mine than the non deluxe they had there. If I add up the cost to buy side panels and led lighting it comes out to a lot more than the 200.

I bought the non deluxe 5 because i had the tensor tires from my 700 and had them swapped to the 12" wheels of non deluxe. Added side panels $250 aprox. Led light bulbs 45. I was $1000 ahead this route. Plus better tires. Back in may. Looks almost the same. Identical inside.

Reactions: JTW and Michigander
Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought the non deluxe 5 because i had the tensor tires from my 700 and had them swapped to the 12" wheels of non deluxe. Added side panels $250 aprox. Led light bulbs 45. I was $1000 ahead this route. Plus better tires. Back in may. Looks almost the same. Identical inside.
I'm sure it worked out for everyone differently as all of our dealers are no where near the same.

On a side note where did you get that hauling rig withe the camper?!?! Did you build it or buy it? That is exactly what I need! Been trying to figure out how to make a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails and bring both my fifth wheel and Honda both.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sure it worked out for everyone differently as all of our dealers are no where near the same.

On a side note where did you get that hauling rig withe the camper?!?! Did you build it or buy it? That is exactly what I need! Been trying to figure out how to make a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails and bring both my fifth wheel and Honda both.

Its a factory set up. Google open front toy hauler. Its perfect for me. 20' camper full size fridge, full bathroom, kitchen 3 "double" beds.

Reactions: sharp
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

I guess I misspoke. See for me, at my dealer, they wanted 1200 dollars more for the D. I didn't want to pay 1200 for the D.

If you got the D for so cheap and love it, that's great. But for 1200 I'm just not into the D.

For 1200 I got 30 inch tires that I actually wanted, rims that I actually wanted, and two light bars that I promise kick the poo out of those led headlights.

I live in Alaska. so yes. I want daylight at the flip of a switch. I'm not far from that now. I have usable light out to about 300 yards in front of me.

Light bars are 100 bucks. I think those led headlights are 500.

I'm not saying it's stupid that people bought the D. Im saying it would have been stupid for me to buy the D, then rip all the stuff I paid extra for off and sell at a loss.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So went out to the garage to tinker. And found my right rear stock big horn flat sitting on the rim. Aired it up. Soaped it down. Started to plug the hole and half way through found more bubbles from another hole, than another. 3 leaks in all. So at this piont im thinking wtf. Jack it up dismount it and inspect every inch. Only to find a bunch of old dried up black berry thorns all through out the tires. So i put some slime in it and its not a big deal to repair it. But you got to be kidding. Black berry thorns. I knew these were thin but that is ridiculous.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I'm running tubes in my rears! Since I've added tubes no issues yet!

Reactions: popeye
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The stock bighorns turned out to be pretty decent street tires (gotta get some kinda use out of them). And the headlights are great on the street where I can't use a light bar. Still glad I went with the deluxe. To each his own.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The stock bighorns turned out to be pretty decent street tires (gotta get some kinda use out of them). And the headlights are great on the street where I can't use a light bar. Still glad I went with the deluxe. To each his own.
Oh do you live in one of the cool states that let you drive on the road? I wish Alaska did that. If it was made for off-road the DMV doesn't care what you do, they won't let it on the road. I would feel better about spending what I could have bought a truck with on a 4 wheeler

Reactions: Delton and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!