P500 Stock wheel/tire value?

Q

qflyer

Feb 8, 2018
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone had any luck selling your stock wheels and tires? I'll be stepping up to 26" in the next week or so, and can't think of a reason to keep stock stuff. What should I be able to sell them for? Less than 30 miles on them, no damage.

Reactions: Gassygordo
M

Mlaz81

Dec 24, 2017
Madison OH
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I upgraded immediately and was offered 300$. To me, that's a fair offer for new wheels and tires. Cost 500$ for aftermarket wheels and tires on Rocky mountain.

Reactions: qflyer
scottp500

scottp500

Jun 24, 2015
I'll sell mine, less than 200 miles. I'll take 200

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Anyone had any luck selling your stock wheels and tires? I'll be stepping up to 26" in the next week or so, and can't think of a reason to keep stock stuff. What should I be able to sell them for? Less than 30 miles on them, no damage.

I am in the process of selling my set and did so by opening up the market space; that is, I put them on craigslist and articulated the tires could be great replacement for a Honda Recon and/or Rancher. As you know, the tires are independent of rims and folks can get these easily changed over at a local tire shop........

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Sold my tires only for $80 kept the wheels. The problem with selling these tires without the wheels is that the rear tires only fit Honda pioneer 500's. The fronts will fit Ranchers not sure about anything else. From what I can find all the machines with 12" wheels front and rear come with 25" tires stock. I only gave around $220 for my new tires so $80 was okay with me.

Reactions: alloutdoors
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Sold my tires only for $80 kept the wheels. The problem with selling these tires without the wheels is that the rear tires only fit Honda pioneer 500's. The fronts will fit Ranchers not sure about anything else. From what I can find all the machines with 12" wheels front and rear come with 25" tires stock. I only gave around $220 for my new tires so $80 was okay with me.

It only matters that you are OK with it. I too have struggled to get rid of stock tires...

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
It only matters that you are OK with it. I too have struggled to get rid of stock tires...
especially the 24" tires. I just ordered a set of front tires for my uncles old Honda 250 from chaparral. Got them both for $70 free freight no tax. Prices like that make it hard to get anything for used tires unless you happen to find the person who needs exactly what you have.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!