Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Asset tfYzdf4nSxnGn0V8W3vj

Three Tatura youths, 16, have been charged with burglary and theft following the recovery of a $20000 Honda Pioneer ATV.

The new vehicle was stolen from a display at Tatura Park during an equestrian event overnight on August 24.

Police found the ATV in a damaged state the following morning on Pyke Rd, Tatura, between Tatura-Undera Rd and Winter Rd.

Two of the youths were bailed and are set to face a Children’s Court at a later date.

The third was issued with a caution notice.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Inexperienced joy riders!

Reactions: sharp
Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Sep 9, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3 teens steal the 1000 take it for a "joy" ride (run the hell out of it) and what appears from photo roll it at an above average speed to bend the roll bar. Rest of rig looks okay wheels/plastic intact. Nowhere it mentions any Medical attention needed by the three. One gets a slap on the wrist two going to see the Judge.

Does anyone else see a new add campaign for the pioneer here?

Ride on
Hawkeye

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
3 teens steal the 1000 take it for a "joy" ride (run the hell out of it) and what appears from photo roll it at an above average speed to bend the roll bar. Rest of rig looks okay wheels/plastic intact. Nowhere it mentions any Medical attention needed by the three. One gets a slap on the wrist two going to see the Judge.

Does anyone else see a new add campaign for the pioneer here?

Ride on
Hawkeye
I would ask first, WTF were the keys left in it?

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will probably never be in a place where I would have to worry about someone stealing my P3 since I run 90% of the time on private but just for extra price if mind, I put in a kill switch. Easy to do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!