P700 Strong Made Stickstoppers

J

JJWhat

Sep 21, 2024
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just picked up a new 2024 Pioneer 700-4 and bought a set of Strong Made stickstoppers for the front and the rear based on the many positive reviews I've read. Have to say that I am not impressed with Strong Made. While the rear set went on without any problems, the front would not work. I had to redrill mounting holes in the front set and ended up having to grind several places on the plates where they rubbed the frame on both sides and the wheel rim on one side. Not a good fit. Will not purchase any more Strong Made products.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just picked up a new 2024 Pioneer 700-4
Welcome from Michigan.
Please pst pcs of your machine.
Rule#4 when you join before popping off😂
POIDH
Pics of what was wrong and did helps as well please and thank you. Written warning😉
Now the deputies might have quotas to meet🥳

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've had them front and rear of my P5 since shortly after I got it and I can't complain. They're powder coated steel, which I preferred over the aluminum or plastic options. They're full of holes on the bottom for cleaning out and it provides for adjustment when mounting. I had them on the stock A arms and with minimal modification made them work on extended arms. They've always rubbed on the front frame tubes a touch, just enough to scrub the powder coat off a bit, so they aren't perfect but I'm okay with that for the protection they provide. Maybe the ones for the P7 weren't fine tuned enough before production?

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just picked up a new 2024 Pioneer 700-4 and bought a set of Strong Made stickstoppers for the front and the rear based on the many positive reviews I've read. Have to say that I am not impressed with Strong Made. While the rear set went on without any problems, the front would not work. I had to redrill mounting holes in the front set and ended up having to grind several places on the plates where they rubbed the frame on both sides and the wheel rim on one side. Not a good fit. Will not purchase any more Strong Made products.
I live near these guys and have known them for years. If you have a problem call them. They are good people and should help you. Kevin has been building ATV parts since the early 80's.

These guys make all of my sheet metal parts with their CNC capabilities.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!