P1000 Strongmade 2" Lift

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a used Strongmade 2" Lift for a P-1000, front and rear lift is included and all hardware and instructions are there. I only ran this lift for 10 miles before installing CATVOS a-arms, so I have no need for it anymore. I can ship it for a flat rate of about 10 bucks probably, so I'll let it go for $110 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas and would take off the 10 bucks for shipping if we meet locally.

Contact me here or at 501-940-0312 if you are interested.

Thanks

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a used Strongmade 2" Lift for a P-1000, front and rear lift is included and all hardware and instructions are there. I only ran this lift for 10 miles before installing CATVOS a-arms, so I have no need for it anymore. I can ship it for a flat rate of about 10 bucks probably, so I'll let it go for $110 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas and would take off the 10 bucks for shipping if we meet locally.

Contact me here or at 501-940-0312 if you are interested.

Thanks
Maybe I'm still not sure bout the HL forward arms

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!