Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Maybe next time wear crocs when cleaning your buggy. Keeps the toes protected at least.. just watch your back.
My father lives in FL and is very much a Crocs fan. He has "inside Crocs", "outside Crocs", and a variety of other pairs for other uses/places. He started wearing them 20+ years ago because he was constantly injuring his toes. I never see him NOT wearing them when we are down there.

A couple weeks ago he told me he just broke his toe. I asked him how that happened. He said he was NOT wearing his Crocs.

:oops::D

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
My father lives in FL and is very much a Crocs fan. He has "inside Crocs", "outside Crocs", and a variety of other pairs for other uses/places. He started wearing them 20+ years ago because he was constantly injuring his toes. I never see him NOT wearing them when we are down there.

A couple weeks ago he told me he just broke his toe. I asked him how that happened. He said he was NOT wearing his Crocs.

:oops::D
I figured you had a good point somewhere. Being related with a croc enthusiast is it. Not to mention your extensive knowledge of everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha, a whole thread on ingrown toe nails. I could do without the pics though, thank you...

My tip: if you ever feel just a tinge of a nail and a cuticle catching, get under the outer edge of your nail with the file thingy on your clippers. Do it every day or so until the nail growth clears the catch.

Preventative measures, never let it get that bad in the first place. I've lost a few big toe nails in my day, and had to manage their re-growth.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ha, a whole thread on ingrown toe nails. I could do without the pics though, thank you...

My tip: if you ever feel just a tinge of a nail and a cuticle catching, get under the outer edge of your nail with the file thingy on your clippers. Do it every day or so until the nail growth clears the catch.

Preventative measures, never let it get that bad in the first place. I've lost a few big toe nails in my day, and had to manage their re-growth.
Are you an amateur Pediatrist ?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I figured you had a good point somewhere. Being related with a croc enthusiast is it.
LOL. I'd probably wear them myself, but my prosthetic feet (multiple legs for the same side) don't make it easy to switch between shoes with different heel heights. Before I attended my first TO, I had my prosthetist adjust one of my (spare) feet so that I could leave it (permanently) inside of the muck boot for when I'm out on the Pioneer ... :)

Not to mention your extensive knowledge of everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've had a lot of life experiences compared to many others. Plenty of folks are born, raised, and live in the same area and have had very little variety in life (e.g., same job, same hobbies, same crowd, same activities, etc.) for decades. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but my life has been the polar opposite. I've essentially been on my own since my early teens (mother passed, father more interested in his various wives), have lived in most areas of the country, and have done many different things.

Throughout all my trials and tribulations, I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience doing many, many things. I'm also a very quick study, learning and retaining things easier than most -- and I won't apologize for any of it.

Some people - a limited few - take offense to the fact that I share my knowledge and experiences on many subjects. Perhaps they don't LIKE me, my values or opinions, the way I present things or how I construct my posts, the frequency at which I share things, and/or my sense of humor. Perhaps they feel threatened or inferior. Perhaps they don't like my political views. Perhaps they just have an internal need to complain about something or someone. To those limited few, all I have to say is: Bless your heart! I'm not here to follow someone else's modus operandi. You do you and I do me. If you don't like me, move on. If I don't like you, I'll move on.

What I do find humorous is, of the limited few who seem to whine, complain, or make derogatory comments about me or what I post, take a look at what they are saying: 98% of the time, the never address WHAT I'm saying. They don't refute what I'm sharing as wrong and provide evidence or facts. Instead, they make disparaging, pejorative remarks about me, the person. Hiding behind generalizations and posts calling "people" names, but failing to identify WHY. That only speaks volumes to me about the character of the person making the demeaning comments.

And, no, I'm not referring to you. You seem to be the kind of person who can 'dish it out' as well as 'take it', and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, there are people who can't -- and, if I may borrow a phrase -- they know who they are. ;)

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
And no, I'm not referring to you. You seem to be the kind of person who can 'dish it out' as well as 'take it', and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, there are people who can't -- and, if I may borrow a phrase -- they know who they are. ;)
Oh you seem to know BW very well......he can dish it, but he'd rather take it all the time 😬 😂🤣😂🤣😂

NoMo!!!!!!

And yes, they know who they are......... it's them Yamaha guys I tell ya 🙄 can't give'm a toe cause they want to take your entire leg.......

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Oh you seem to know BW very well......he can dish it, but he'd rather take it all the time 😬 😂🤣😂🤣😂

NoMo!!!!!!

And yes, they know who they are......... it's them Yamaha guys I tell ya 🙄 can't give'm a toe cause they want to take your entire leg.......
ROTF!

One thing I can say about you, @JenElio, is I think I got off on the wrong foot with a few people here (including you) after I first joined in '21. But over the past ~2 years, I want to say that you turned out to be a pretty decent person (I was gonna say guy, but don't want to assume your gender or pronoun 😄), and (at least) you (appear to) have given me a fair shake.

Yes, I readily admit that I can/do occasionally word things incorrectly and/or I can be an arsehole sometimes, but I'd like to think that, once people get to know me, they realize I'm not as bad a person as WANT to think I am.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've had a lot of life experiences compared to many others. Plenty of folks are born, raised, and live in the same area and have had very little variety in life (e.g., same job, same hobbies, same crowd, same activities, etc.) for decades. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but my life has been the polar opposite. I've essentially been on my own since my early teens (mother passed, father more interested in his various wives), have lived in most areas of the country, and have done many different things.

Throughout all my trials and tribulations, I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience doing many, many things. I'm also a very quick study, learning and retaining things easier than most -- and I won't apologize for any of it.
🤔 could've just said....... I know a thing or two cause I've done a thing or two 🤷‍♂️
Giphy

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
ROTF!

One thing I can say about you, @JenElio, is I think I got off on the wrong foot with a few people here (including you) after I first joined in '21. But over the past ~2 years, I want to say that you turned out to be a pretty decent person (I was gonna say guy, but don't want to assume your gender or pronoun 😄), and (at least) you (appear to) have given me a fair shake.

Yes, I readily admit that I can/do occasionally word things incorrectly and/or I can be an arsehole sometimes, but I'd like to think that, once people get to know me, they realize I'm not as bad a person as WANT to think I am.
🤔.....I identify as an equal opportunity sarcastic asshole (NoMo)😂

I make fun of everyone (or what they post) and give people s*** equally across the board, and know how to handle it from other as well (NoMo). If anyone gets upset and takes it to heart then they don't belong on the internet 🤷‍♂️ I try to be nice to everyone (in person) unless you're an asshole.....(many different types). I have my opinions about certain people just like I'm sure they have about me, but until we (not just you) meet in person I don't come to a conclusion......unless you really push it on here (M 🙄)

I'll admit I had/have my thoughts/opinions about you also (like many others before) like I said...... I'll confirm if and when we meet, no biggie. Until then, keep scooping 😉 👍 😂

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
@Scoop where bouts does your dad live down here?

...... don't say the villages......😂🤣😂🤣😂
Negative. They bought and sold a few condos and houses in the past ~25 years in Naples, North Port, and Venice. They live in a gated community in Venice called Island Walk at Wellan Park. Wellan Park is a new commercial development that include the new baseball stadium for the Atlanta Braves (spring training). I went to a Braves/Tigers game when I was there earlier this year.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!