Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Gees, that gotta hurt. I’ve found the best way is to hire the neighbors daughter to clean it.

She is a 2nd year college gal. When her and a couple of her friends get together, they can have it shining in less than an hour.

Well worth the $100 bucks !

Oh, on the toe nail, just soak it in cider !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gees, that gotta hurt. I’ve found the best way is to hire the neighbors daughter to clean it.

She is a 2nd year college gal. When her and a couple of her friends get together, they can have it shining in less than an hour.

Well worth the $100 bucks !

Oh, on the toe nail, just soak it in cider !
🤔sounds like a solid TO money making opportunity 🤣😂🤣😂
Nomo

advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Had one. Big toe. Doc said cut it flat (do not cut a curve/round) and let it grow out. That helped it grow out and flatten. Sadly, sometimes it takes more work @ the podiatrist. It's painful AF.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!