Still waiting for my pioneer 1000 Forest 3. 16 months now. My 2022 order is now a 2023.

Phantomhunter1

Phantomhunter1

Mar 2, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. They are closed on Mondays. I'll be on phone at 9:00. sent emails and left phone message yesterday. Sales person turn over at dealers here is huge and when gone you loose your contact.
I believe a saw a few Pioneers @ Honda Marysville yesterday, its in Marysville, Ohio. Just driving by I think they had a couple 700's and a 1000-5, and a 1000-3 in camo. They seem to get them in often. I saw a couple 1000-6 there a few weeks ago along with various Talons. May check with them. I know it's far away from you. Didn't know how bad you're wanting one. Good luck.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
In other words like the Auto manufactures engineers up here do when we ask them the same type of question….. they blow smoke up your ass 🤣 basically saying easier said than done. been doing that for years.
Well they came out with the highly anticipated electric auto. HA!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Well they came out with the highly anticipated electric auto. HA!
The problem really isn't with the engineers or the BEVs themselves.

The problem is the government trying to force us to adopt them while simultaneously eliminating ICE vehicles - a proven solution - before BEVs are a viable option for all the different use cases (short local commutes, long distance trips, towing/hauling, etc.)

In short, the problem is political, not technical.

Last edited:
S

shipahoy

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Keep in mind when looking on atvtrader that a stock number is not the same as a vin number. If it has a vin listed its most likely in hand.
I did get the one from ATV Trader in DeForest,WI. Happier than Chit. Installing accessories now. will update here as progress is made.

IMG 1396 IMG 1394

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!