Still waiting for my pioneer 1000 Forest 3. 16 months now. My 2022 order is now a 2023.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has anyone heard of any changes in the 2024 model? Accessories for the 2022 model were ordered and sitting at dealer waiting for machine.
Sorry to tell you, but your a victim of Sealership hook line and sinker to keep u there if youve been waiting that long. 16 months, Thats like Scamdemic wait times.
Those rigs are and have been out there. You just need to call around and be willing to make a road trip.
Putting in a little work will go a long way. Thats what I did for a Talon in 21’ got it fairly quick.
Use the search up top about wait times and youll see how people avoided that went out and searched and ones who waited and waited.

BTW with Honda, good luck finding info on new models before there even announced. Wont find much if any at all.

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on what you end up finding and get. And for god sakes post pics. These guys get mad if you dont! ;) :p

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone heard of any changes in the 2024 model? Accessories for the 2022 model were ordered and sitting at dealer waiting for machine.
I doubt there will be many changes for 2024, the just did major improvements in 2022.
But either way you should start calling around and looking at ATVTRADER. You might find one sooner than you think.

S

shipahoy

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Sorry to tell you, but your a victim of Sealership hook line and sinker to keep u there if youve been waiting that long. 16 months, Thats like Scamdemic wait times.
Those rigs are and have been out there. You just need to call around and be willing to make a road trip.
Putting in a little work will go a long way. Thats what I did for a Talon in 21’ got it fairly quick.
Use the search up top about wait times and youll see how people avoided that went out and searched and ones who waited and waited.

BTW with Honda, good luck finding info on new models before there even announced. Wont find much if any at all.

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on what you end up finding and get. And for god sakes post pics. These guys get mad if you dont! ;) :p
Thanks for welcome and info.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for welcome and info.
With the rumors floating around about the 24 Pioneer P1 changes coming, I would wait and see. The P1 hasn't changed much in 7 years, it's due for some major improvements, like suspension, hp and many other things?

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Remember its just Rumors.
Rare especially in the Honda world
Will they come true 🤣
Well at the 23 TO there were several Honda engineers floating around, I was talking to one and he asked what I rode, what improvements would I like to see, before I could answer, he said make it like the RMAX , I replied, you said it!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well at the 23 TO there were several Honda engineers floating around, I was talking to one and he asked what I rode, what improvements would I like to see, before I could answer, he said make it like the RMAX , I replied, you said it!
In other words like the Auto manufactures engineers up here do when we ask them the same type of question….. they blow smoke up your ass 🤣 basically saying easier said than done. been doing that for years.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Expect ZERO changes for 2024. Outside of "bold new colors".
They just did a major refresh last year. It will be a few years before we see anything worthy of calling an "update".

You need to shop around. Putting a deposit on one is ONLY assuming they "ordered" you one and is way misconstrued. Dealers can't really order these they can only request them then they get whatever they get sent. If you put a deposit down, find out if they will return it. KEEP IT for now but now you can shop around without worry.

Call around and don't be afraid to drive a little. They are out there.

Oh, and welcome to the club.

Last edited:
S

shipahoy

Supporting Member
Apr 25, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-3
Expect ZERO changes for 2024. Outside of "bold new colors".
They just did a major refresh last year. It will be a few years before we see anything worthy of calling an "update".

You need to shop around. Putting a deposit on one is ONLY assuming they "ordered" you one and is way misconstrued. Dealers can't really order these they can only request them then they get whatever they get sent. If you put a deposit down, find out if they will return it. KEEP IT for now but now you can shop around without worry.

Call around and don't be afraid to drive a little. They are out there.

Oh, and welcome to the club.
Thanks for the Welcome. The dealer did explain the request part, not an order. I've been shopping around. it's frustrating because dealers put adds out there with pictures, you call and they don't actually have one in stock. Thanks Again. I will keep searching.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the Welcome. The dealer did explain the request part, not an order. I've been shopping around. it's frustrating because dealers put adds out there with pictures, you call and they don't actually have one in stock. Thanks Again. I will keep searching.
Look at atvtrader.com when you look at the vehicles listed look to see if there is a vin number attached to it. If there is, CALL IMMEDIATELY cuz that indicates its in hand at the dealer, and put money down over the phone.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!