Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It’s because you can’t have too much of a good thing
Why is it some are so devoted to a spefic brand? I've owned every thing but a Nissan, here's my take on LT duty pick ups.
This is from experience in our work fleet.

Worst- Ford and Dodge tied for worst.
GM pretty reliable.
Best- Toyota, over 100,00 miles on it and yet to put brakes on it.

I've got the repair invoices to prove it.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Img
She looks really smart.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Why is it some are so devoted to a spefic brand? I've owned every thing but a Nissan, here's my take on LT duty pick ups.
This is from experience in our work fleet.

Worst- Ford and Dodge tied for worst.
GM pretty reliable.
Best- Toyota, over 100,00 miles on it and yet to put brakes on it.

I've got the repair invoices to prove it.
Ford. Look nice, Overpriced when New. Dead at 120K miles. They do NOT last.
Dodge. Best Designs and nothing ever major wrong...but always something has to be fixed.
GM. Drive my Chevy 18 years. 200K miles, never needed brakes or a muffler, had no issues. It started rusting just over wheel wells so I sold it and bought a GMC. That is my favorite vehicle...have had it for 8 years, 130K miles and someone the other day complimented me on it...said it looked new.
Toyota...had a Supra...loved the car...replaced the motor at 130K...someone said that never should have happened...I agree...but it did.
Ford Explorer, sharp looking comfortable seats, twin turbo was fun...but replaced all four wheel bearings at 48K, and many other minor things...just sold at 138K...hearing noises in rear end.
Many...Many other cars but I think I agree w/ Smitty.

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I used to get ingrown toenails something fierce on both feet. Doc finally did a surgery to remove some of the toenail matrix on both feet. Hurt like a sob for about 2 weeks.

Haven’t had an ingrown toenail in 20 years now.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I used to get ingrown toenails something fierce on both feet. Doc finally did a surgery to remove some of the toenail matrix on both feet. Hurt like a sob for about 2 weeks.

Haven’t had an ingrown toenail in 20 years now.
I used a hammer to flatten out my toe nail, recovery time about the same! Naw, I just thought about it and started cutting my toe nails differently.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!