P1000 Stuck in 2wd.

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ok been searching for this. Know I have read about it on here but can't seem to locate it. Took pioneer up town this morning and can't get it out of 2wd. Was going to put it in turf mode and it wouldn't change. Shifter seems to be working fine but light on dash says 2wd and it is. Turned corner in gravel and it's definitely still in 2wd. Any suggestions on linkage adjustment or?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok been searching for this. Know I have read about it on here but can't seem to locate it. Took pioneer up town this morning and can't get it out of 2wd. Was going to put it in turf mode and it wouldn't change. Shifter seems to be working fine but light on dash says 2wd and it is. Turned corner in gravel and it's definitely still in 2wd. Any suggestions on linkage adjustment or?
The adjusment box is under the rear driver side floor board. Here a thread that should help...
P1000 - Park and 2wd lock adjustment

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for all the info. Adjusted and working as it should.

Reactions: elkguide
S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had the same problem, thought it was adjustment, couldn't get it to work. Dealer found a small stone found a small stone wedged in the cable by the sub trans. Works fine now.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. I guess it could be worse but aggravating that you pay a set up/delivery fee of ridiculousness and it's not done right.
Yeah...i had a crappy dealer...had to go over every nut,bolt,and connection on mine. Lots of stuff was loose

O2bsmitty

O2bsmitty

Mar 29, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yeah...i had a crappy dealer...had to go over every nut,bolt,and connection on mine. Lots of stuff was loose
Yeah pretty much same here. You guys are right on the Honda skid plate and I use skid plate lightly. Thought it was steel until I took it down to run wires and that's a joke. What is that about equivalent to a trash bag??

Reactions: GlockMeister

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!