Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Does any one know anything about them saw on Amazon. Killer price. Are they heavy I was tempted but did not buy because I know nothing about them but the reviews were good. I was looking at 27 inch tires.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I meant Sun F. They had I bighorn tread which I have had before. They were great. I know Sun has been around a bit but I couldn't find any specs.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
There is not much on info or reviews. But for that price it seems worth a try.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am going to dig around some more I would rather spend a little more than be stock with something I don't like.alway hoping for a deal though.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am going to dig around some more I would rather spend a little more than be stock with something I don't like.alway hoping for a deal though.

Look at the Ocelot tires at Chapparral motorsports website. Cheapest I have found. Or check Rocky Mountain atv for Tusk tires, cheap and confirmed high quality.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah I like rocky mountain a tv but I like motorsport. Com also just gotta make up my mind.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!