P700 SunF Power.II tires

G

gi53jo

Jul 29, 2016
NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have to get new tires for 2016 honda 700, I want to go to 27" size because I read they won't hit fender while turning. I need them for mud and rock use. Does anyone have any experiance with this brand of tire
SunF Power.II, these look like a good tire, I don't want to brake the bank for tires, Any input would be great, thanks

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have to get new tires for 2016 honda 700, I want to go to 27" size because I read they won't hit fender while turning. I need them for mud and rock use. Does anyone have any experiance with this brand of tire
SunF Power.II, these look like a good tire, I don't want to brake the bank for tires, Any input would be great, thanks
If those are the Big Horn clones, I've seen nothing but good comments about them. Pretty tempting...

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I likely have something like that on my Pioneer (not Bighorns, but certainly look like them) and say they are fine as long as you are doing mud, rock, etc., and little to no asphalt. Asphalt really eats on mine...

G

gi53jo

Jul 29, 2016
NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
I likely have something like that on my Pioneer (not Bighorns, but certainly look like them) and say they are fine as long as you are doing mud, rock, etc., and little to no asphalt. Asphalt really eats on mine...
there is no pavement at all where i run

Reactions: alloutdoors

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!