pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone seen the new a-arms from super atv they look good and are adjustable and come with ball joints thinking about getting a set they are 1.5" forward and have front and rear sets

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
High lifter arms are awesome compared to stock. They look much more aggressive and are clearly more functional.

I'm high lifter all the way. When you go to sell your rig people look for that name.

Having said all that... A arms are a arms. What's the point in being adjustable? Is there a built in lift?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
High lifter arms are awesome compared to stock. They look much more aggressive and are clearly more functional.

I'm high lifter all the way. When you go to sell your rig people look for that name.

Having said all that... A arms are a arms. What's the point in being adjustable? Is there a built in lift?

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
He is talking about the upper ball joints being fully adjustable for camber.

Reactions: pct and joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!