P1000m5 Super ATV Flip Out Windshield Installed

J

jhall2242

Jun 6, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed about 2 weeks ago. Very happy with the purchase. If you want to get cooled off this is the ticket. Very handy if you have to do any fence building or work out of it. A regular windshield or vented one just does not let the air in. I wouldn’t recommend following a car or other vehicle. Also the bugs will get you in the eyes some so a pair of safety glasses fix that. It does vent if you want to do that, but that does not do a whole lot. It is Lexan so you do need to use special cleaners or soap. No Windex supposedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed about 2 weeks ago. Very happy with the purchase. If you want to get cooled off this is the ticket. Very handy if you have to do any fence building or work out of it. A regular windshield or vented one just does not let the air in. I wouldn’t recommend following a car or other vehicle. Also the bugs will get you in the eyes some so a pair of safety glasses fix that. It does vent if you want to do that, but that does not do a whole lot. It is Lexan so you do need to use special cleaners or soap. No Windex supposedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy with mine!

Reactions: swsebek and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!