P700 SuperATV flip up windshield and Koplin Polyethylene Hard top

Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I only made this post because I've seen where others have had issues with the SATV flip up windshields rubbing on some roofs. I couldn't really find any information on what roof to buy that didn't rub. I've seen where people have modified their roofs with something soft so it doesn't scratch the windshield.

I bought the Kolpin Polyethylene Hard Top - Honda Pioneer 700 ITEM # 27125 at UTV & Side By Side Parts & Accessories at Side By Side Stuff and installed on my dads 2021 Pioneer 700 along with the SATV flip up windshield. With the windshield flipped up, it does not touch the roof.

I have nothing to gain by starting this thread. I hope it helps someone else that is looking for the same thing. I don't have any pictures at the moment since it gets dark so early. :(

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I only made this post because I've seen where others have had issues with the SATV flip up windshields rubbing on some roofs. I couldn't really find any information on what roof to buy that didn't rub. I've seen where people have modified their roofs with something soft so it doesn't scratch the windshield.

I bought the Kolpin Polyethylene Hard Top - Honda Pioneer 700 at UTV & Side By Side Parts & Accessories at Side By Side Stuff and installed on my dads 2021 Pioneer 700 along with the SATV flip up windshield. With the windshield flipped up, it does not touch the roof.

I have nothing to gain by starting this thread. I hope it helps someone else that is looking for the same thing. I don't have any pictures at the moment since it gets dark so early. :(
Good info, thanks for posting. Maybe add Koplin Polyethylene Hard top to the title (instead of 'roof') so it's searchable, you can do that by clicking on Edit in the bottom left of your post. 👍

Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I was looking to trimming off part of the roof but then realized all I needed to do was raise the roof. 3 trips to a real hardware store for spacers and longer 6mm machine screws problem is solved.
This is what we planned to do as well if needed but fortunately this roof worked with no modifications needed.

Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
6314147f6bee50cec8020a6e529f6d89
F6d39ddaaca57dd9af8291df36ecef01
Aacc585b6d8ef8459048516b0860a039

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!