P500 Superatv PS on sale $525

C

Chooglin

Thanks , I've always thought about getting PS but could never get myself to spend the money. My brother called me and told me it's on sale for the 500 , so I figured it's now or never.........lol.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
C

Chooglin

Haul it up here. Forced air furnace in my garage. And every hand tool you need, plus some!
I will let you know , I need to free up a weekend. I know it won't be in the next two weeks!.......two events this weekend and picking up the toy hauler next weekend !

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Don't forget that the picture shows it backwards in the instructions. Cost me and a few others time and aggravation. If that picture was right the install would've been pretty easy. ;)

C

Chooglin

Don't forget that the picture shows it backwards in the instructions. Cost me and a few others time and aggravation. If that picture was right the install would've been pretty easy. ;)
I saved it on my phone as soon as it was posted............just for future reference :) cause I figured I would buy it sooner or later :)

Reactions: trigger
C

Chooglin

This is the picture that was posted, did you post this or someone else ?

Screenshot 2017 08 13 16 29 31

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 63864

Hard to tell but that's it. They show the round part of it backward in the instructions and it takes a bit to figure out on your own. You should have no problem going into it knowing that. The other thing is don't tighten all the shaft bolts down or the unit wants to lift, kinda let it find its happy place then torque everything down.

Reactions: Chooglin
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
You should get 20 dollars off for signing up to the mailing list... My wife ordered mine yesterday and I forgot to tell her to sign up.It was too late for the discount. so I texted them about it and asked for some stickers... They texted me back and said they would throw in a "Swag Bag" it's stickers,koozies and some other goodies... Just ask and send your order number.

Reactions: Chooglin
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
They are available 24/7 on ebay and Amazon for $549.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

View attachment 63864
Heres a link to my prior post with a lesson learned about motor mount, and a clearer picuture. Not too hard a job, but it took a few tries loosening up the mounting plate bolts and shafts to get some binding/flex worked out. Upper shaft slides at steering wheel connection to help find the sweet spot. My motor wires come out on the dash side. No regrets with the one handed steering. P500 - Power steering install

801BE4DE 9D6D 4A46 9D7C C11B6FAB4FB5

Reactions: trigger
C

Chooglin

Heres a link to my prior post with a lesson learned about motor mount, and a clearer picuture. Not too hard a job, but it took a few tries loosening up the mounting plate bolts and shafts to get some binding/flex worked out. Upper shaft slides at steering wheel connection to help find the sweet spot. My motor wires come out on the dash side. No regrets with the one handed steering. P500 - Power steering install

View attachment 64282
Power steering was delivered today , just don't know when I will get around to installing it.

@Mudder I noticed that you mentioned in that post , you ran the hot wire (red) off of the power cable for the winch. This is what I would like to do also. Have you had any issues with this setup ?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!