P700 Superatv tip out windshield +

Buurma

Buurma

Jan 22, 2016
Northcoast
Hey guys, just installed my superatv windshield and I think it's great
It's 1/4" thick poly
The 6 mounts get a rubber backing so your frame won't get scratched
The tip function works without much effort.

I used to install Polaris genuine accessories and this surpasses their stuff. Minus the lock n ride 900 ranger stuff

Photos will come since the install was after dark.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice. How is the bottom seal? You know where the bottom of the windshield touches the dash? Will it keep water out?

Buurma

Buurma

Jan 22, 2016
Northcoast
Nice. How is the bottom seal? You know where the bottom of the windshield touches the dash? Will it keep water out?
It will keep rain out. I should take a photo of that. Its got a few gaps but most of it is touching

Buurma

Buurma

Jan 22, 2016
Northcoast
Here's all three settings. Closed, part open and full open

KIMG0796 KIMG0797 KIMG0798

Reactions: allgm1
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
a lot of people have been waiting for someone to do a write up on this shield.Keep us posted.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I like how much it opens up, but it doesn't look like it would seal up very good with a honda hard roof.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Probably how it holds up to constent cleaning.and overall durability.it stays open now,but will it stay open a year from now.How well it trailers at high speeds,and how much it takes branches.how it does in the rain.I think the concept of opening way up is great.as well as the price......

Buurma

Buurma

Jan 22, 2016
Northcoast
Probably how it holds up to constent cleaning.and overall durability.it stays open now,but will it stay open a year from now.How well it trailers at high speeds,and how much it takes branches.how it does in the rain.I think the concept of opening way up is great.as well as the price......
I think the only maintenance the tip out mechanism would need is new shocks after a while.
It's built strong enough in my opinion to be trailered at highway speed. I have a soft top and it doesn't seal up to it. With that said it makes my soft top a sail while riding. I should have gone hard top

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!