P1000m5 SuperATV

itsrip

itsrip

Mar 10, 2021
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Have a 2021 Honda pioneer 1000-5 deluxe got new in march of 2021,I have used all SuperATV stuff where ever I can, got a Honda pioneer 1000 ready-fit winch 4500, the winch had a wiring loom problem called and talked to Alex a great guy he said he will send a new one. When it Arrived it had the same problem called Alex said he will send another one it had the same problem. Called Alex again and he sent one more which was a good one, thru all of this Alex and SuperATV where great ( short back story had a 2010 Polaris ranger about 9000 miles pretty well used up all SuperATV Products, 2015 Polaris ranger about 8000 miles all SuperATV Products has always been a great a company to do business with )

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Goodness! Thanks buddy and sorry for the hassle.

Get this....so we ordered a bunch of pre-cut wire and wire loom for the wire harnesses so its ready for assembly. Somehow...inches and centimeters got mixed up by the supplier (or us). The guys putting the kits together are just following part prints like they are supposed to...this many of this color, at this length, for this part number, etc....

Well...we ended up with some damaged looms, and.....a bunch of kits with like 12" wire harnesses. 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ Oops.... Another day in the life...trying to keep up, and I'm just sitting here like....
Facepalm really
🤣🤣🤣

Did I mention we are actively hiring? Lots of positions available! 🤣

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The crew at SATV are excellent to deal with. Ordered a flip windshield for my 1000 and it was cosmetically damaged in shipment. They took care of it right away. Good folks!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I honestly got more stickers than I'll ever use with my flip windshield. Must have been lucky but they were wadded up pretty good but excellent service

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!