P1000m5 Switch panel

S

Skjerv40

May 14, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2016 1000-5. I am quickly accumulating many aftermarket electronic accessories. These include a light bar, boss Bluetooth speaker system, viper winch, and hopefully some turn signals shortly. My wiring ability is quite limited and I have attached the light bar directly to the battery as well as the Bluetooth speaker system. I am wondering if this could potentially damage the electronic system of my UTV and if someone has some information on wiring all these components to a centralize rocker panel. Pics, videos, and diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The best thing to do if you run a winch, is get a battery isolater, and run a second battery for the winch. The winch can draw to much amperage about affect the electronics, and clutch. There are several threads on this. Then run a fuse box for all of your accessories like lights, radio etc. Off the second battery. Leave the stock system just run stock systems. Some people mount a switch panel where the warning label on the dash is. Explore the site there are slot of good ideas. Hope that helps.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!