P1000m5 Switch panel

S

Skjerv40

May 14, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2016 1000-5. I am quickly accumulating many aftermarket electronic accessories. These include a light bar, boss Bluetooth speaker system, viper winch, and hopefully some turn signals shortly. My wiring ability is quite limited and I have attached the light bar directly to the battery as well as the Bluetooth speaker system. I am wondering if this could potentially damage the electronic system of my UTV and if someone has some information on wiring all these components to a centralize rocker panel. Pics, videos, and diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The best thing to do if you run a winch, is get a battery isolater, and run a second battery for the winch. The winch can draw to much amperage about affect the electronics, and clutch. There are several threads on this. Then run a fuse box for all of your accessories like lights, radio etc. Off the second battery. Leave the stock system just run stock systems. Some people mount a switch panel where the warning label on the dash is. Explore the site there are slot of good ideas. Hope that helps.