Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
UPDATE - See link

As of this moment, 3-16-2020, NO DECISION has been made about the 2020 Takeover.

I have been getting lots of questions and my reply is only that of uncertainty.

Lots of things to consider with the biggest being our safety and government laws/requirements.
We will 100% obey the law of TN and if the virus continues to spread the choice will be clear.

I will update this again next week!

Other events.
Royal blue has an even this weekend March 21.
Windrock has canceled their event on April 18th.
Gilbert WV has an event May 2nd
Muddy Bottoms LA has an event on April 16th.

Interested in hearing your thoughts?
Thanks.
@Hondasxs

Last edited:
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Have a friend that was at RRB this past Saturday and will be there this Friday thru Sunday for the event ( Csmple co. Cancer ride ). He will be giving me a trail update and any scuttlebutt news. Nothing official but just what is being said. I'm sure you are in contact with Shiela and the staff. Hopefully we hear nothing but good news.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Could or would we use an alternate location ? Many have planned to take off work and travel. I'm sure many would go to an alternate location within reason. Now that being said if one place closes then most others will also.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could or would we use an alternate location ? Many have planned to take off work and travel. I'm sure many would go to an alternate location within reason. Now that being said if one place closes then most others will also.
I totally understand.
As for another location, it would be impossible to make arrangements.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I totally understand.
As for another location, it would be impossible to make arrangements.
I for one and I think many would travel to another location. I understand it would be tough for you to arrange some of the things that are provided at the TO but we could still make the best of it. I just hate the thought of no TO. Unless RRB is closed I'm gonna be there and I'm gonna ride.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!