Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All this bad news is gonna make me start drinking........................................................................more.
Yep! We were so looking forward to the TO! Yet with a 18 day old Grandson that I haven't been able to hold in 11 days that lives 20 minutes from us, so it would be hard to justify going to the TO!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know that is a disappointment to the many folks that had made plans to go. It was not on my schedule due to conflict with turkey season in Mo. Hopefully there will be some type of 'make up' ride in later spring or whenever where we can all make it.
BigO, I too hunt the winged fowl and it has come to my attention that Turkey season will be open in TN during the "Secret TO" and one must get a permit to ride, or purchase a hunting license. If we get the hunting license, and we bring our hunting stuff we can team rope them dang birds.

Reactions: TripleB and BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BigO, I too hunt the winged fowl and it has come to my attention that Turkey season will be open in TN during the "Secret TO" and one must get a permit to ride, or purchase a hunting license. If we get the hunting license, and we bring our hunting stuff we can team rope them dang birds.
I already have 'standing appointment' every year during that time frame for turkey season in Mo. I plan on leave about the 18th for 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: TripleB
JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking forward to meeting you and all the other like minded free thinking folks. Handshakes all around!

I like this guy. He said what I was thinking. I also love the term "sheeple" Mindless sheep that needs the Gov. to think for them. I will be there my friend and I will shake your hand.

Reactions: Haldog77
JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aw poop! Sorry to learn that the takeover was cancelled.

As I said previously, I support the clubs decision.
We all make our own decisions.

I will be there to ride anyway!
My liberty and my rights come from God not government.
Government governs by the consent of the governed.
The government can kiss my big 'ol fat hairy pasty white taxpaying butt.

I rode there last week and practically had the place to myself.
The drive home was easy with very little traffic. Diesel was $2.15 / Gallon.

SHEEPOLE!
Fear
Hysteria

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 3731

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For those that still choose to travel and ride here, just CYA if you come into town since the "social distancing " measures have been extended through April 30th. Below is from County Mayor, not sure how local police and County Sheriff will respond to recreational riders. Normally it hasn't been any issue.

An Update From Mayor Morton

Campbell County Citizens,

I am in the process of requesting authorization from Governor Lee or our courts to implement policies and/or emergency measures with legal standing to effectively protect our county. Our personal and business lives will be changed significantly over the next month to reach President Trump's April 30, 2020 goal of social distancing to beat this virus.

Traffic must reduce to minimum essential travel. I've seen the rush this weekend and it will not work, so I am asking for state support to reach out of town travelers and advise them to postpone travel and further actions if required.

I am implementing actions this week to get us to April 30th with a successful effort. I am requesting help from multiple local and state agencies to achieve the social distancing and help our business community access SBA funds as commercial activity slows.

I am asking for expanded action by state health officials to ensure our county has any required testing supplies, protective and medical equipment we may need. More to follow in coming days. Please continue social distancing, hand washing, shopping within your needs and eliminating group activities through April 30th. I ask for your continued diligence. We will prevail.

E.L. Morton

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!