Takeover and CoronaVirus - UPDATED 3-24-2020

J

JTW

Sorry guys and gals.
I don't expect this to be cleared up by late April so I have no choice but to remove HondaSxS from the issues.
f***ing loser!!

Alright, I’m making an executive decision 2020 takeover in Moab first week of October!!

Gretchen1

Gretchen1

Nov 28, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just looked my reservation says up to 14 days prior and I only lose $50 or rain check up to 12 months. I guess I'll wait if they close state lines. I might not have to lose the $50 I would think due to it not being my fault. Idk. I guess I'll hurry up and wait

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Same here mine says 14 days...never been and have been waiting for this since 12/19 when I booked it. I do understand and safety first, but wow...bummer.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys and gals.
I don't expect this to be cleared up by late April so I have no choice but to remove HondaSxS from the issues.
I know that is a disappointment to the many folks that had made plans to go. It was not on my schedule due to conflict with turkey season in Mo. Hopefully there will be some type of 'make up' ride in later spring or whenever where we can all make it.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WELL, if my folks die and I inherit all of this and billy Gates doesn't make me get a chip in my finger, I'll buy a big spread in Colorado near the Alpine loop and have all of you over for tea and beer. I f***ING HATE BILLIONAIRES EXCEPT TRUMP

J

JTW

WELL, if my folks die and I inherit all of this and billy Gates doesn't make me get a chip in my finger, I'll buy a big spread in Colorado near the Alpine loop and have all of you over for tea and beer. I f***ING HATE BILLIONAIRES EXCEPT TRUMP
Why hate on billionaires? They create the industry that feeds all of us! You’re starting to sound like a liberal!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!