William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't say that. This only runs till 4/6.
For now... I have a feeling there will be something big happen soon.. It is spreading very fast. We have surpassed Italy on how fast it is spreading. Social distancing isn’t working. So the next is shelter in place, which is what every health care worker I have heard has said needs to be done. And what states are starting to require. Have you thought maybe they said until April 6th just to try it and see if virus numbers slow down? It’s not magically going to disappear by April 6th... This is getting serious, and if you just look at other countries, and what’s going on there, you will see exactly what is going to happen here...

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
For now... I have a feeling there will be something big happen soon.. It is spreading very fast. We have surpassed Italy on how fast it is spreading. Social distancing isn’t working. So the next is shelter in place, which is what every health care worker I have heard has said needs to be done. And what states are starting to require. Have you thought maybe they said until April 6th just to try it and see if virus numbers slow down? It’s not magically going to disappear by April 6th... This is getting serious, and if you just look at other countries, and what’s going on there, you will see exactly what is going to happen here...
Mostly agree but I was just referencing the governor's statement.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
View attachment 191355
$1.63 in Columbia SC today. Diesel was $2.11 at Murphy Express in Lancaster SC yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I filled for 18 bucks friday at Exit 51 off i20. I work at Meridian brick other side of. Broad river we are still working

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea but you cant straight compare... Italy has 60MM people so it is basically like 2 of our big states. they really need to track as % of population but then well the numbers would not scare everyone

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
really need to track as % of population but then well the numbers would not scare everyone
I think the tricky part is how the numbers look by age.
I heard (not confirmed) that over 80 the fatality rate is 15% in Italy.
If they publish that it becomes obvious the fate for 20 somethings is who cares and spring break is back on.
Losing all our seniors (ok that’s an exaggeration but I’m old so) is not good.
Yes it would be better if the mortality rate was 50% but you have to fight the pandemic you have, not the one you wanted.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well it sucks but I'm out. Executive order came out today making MI a stay at home state until April 14th. Who knows, it may get extended too depending on the results. Taking 3 weeks off with pay and then coming back and putting in for vacation days two weeks later wouldn't go over well. Sorry guys, see you next year.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well it sucks but I'm out. Executive order came out today making MI a stay at home state until April 14th. Who knows, it may get extended too depending on the results. Taking 3 weeks off with pay and then coming back and putting in for vacation days two weeks later wouldn't go over well. Sorry guys, see you next year.
Bummer dude. It is what it is. Stay safe my friend.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only so much you can do.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea but you cant straight compare... Italy has 60MM people so it is basically like 2 of our big states. they really need to track as % of population but then well the numbers would not scare everyone
I was looking at it as a percentage. I will see if I can find it again.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah heard ole Granholm 2.0 this morning. She was vague as hell about it, “don’t go to the store but the bank and grocery’s but go outside and walk your dog with your neighbor “she says all while we’re on lockdown 😂
just don’t go places unless u have too and jeep ur distance. That’s all she had to say.

Won’t keep me from going as long as it’s still on. Already took it off 8 months ago.
sorry you can’t make it tho. I can understand that.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!