Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Boys this thread is getting depressing, if the TO is going to be canceled then let’s get it over with. Living in limbo sucks!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I just looked my reservation says up to 14 days prior and I only lose $50 or rain check up to 12 months. I guess I'll wait if they close state lines. I might not have to lose the $50 I would think due to it not being my fault. Idk. I guess I'll hurry up and wait

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Does the 14 day deadline also apply to the rain check?. Cause im not cancelling either way, I'll just go another date 🤷‍♂️
🤔 maybe @Hondasxs can set up another date and make it a mini takeover type ride. I was/still am looking forward to meeting all of y'all and thank in person for all the help and advise.

HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the 14 day deadline also apply to the rain check?. Cause im not cancelling either way, I'll just go another date
maybe @Hondasxs can set up another date and make it a mini takeover type ride. I was/still am looking forward to meeting all of y'all and thank in person for all the help and advise.
Hope this helps B18f2a62ff540e39fc23c66d1013d817

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Does the 14 day deadline also apply to the rain check?. Cause im not cancelling either way, I'll just go another date 🤷‍♂️
🤔 maybe @Hondasxs can set up another date and make it a mini takeover type ride. I was/still am looking forward to meeting all of y'all and thank in person for all the help and advise.

Unless they changed thier policy since last September, I have had many people cancel as little as 48 hour before while using a raincheck. Just no refunds with less than 14 days notice.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, my bad I thought it was a month before you lost your $50 otherwise had I known it was only two weeks I would’ve waited longer although I’m still pissed off that they moved me over to Eaglerock without telling me

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, my bad I thought it was a month before you lost your $50 otherwise had I known it was only two weeks I would’ve waited longer although I’m still pissed off that they moved me over to Eaglerock without telling me
I’m waiting until the 14 days before, we should know what’s going to happen by then. If it’s still going around then I’ll cancel and plan a trip to Windrock, I like their park better anyway.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just called RRB and was told they had canceled my site on January 7th, due to some RV sites being removed from RRB and they then moved me over to Eagle Rock. I was never informed of this and the girl at the counter said it was the 1st she had heard of it. WTF????? I cancelled and am getting my full refund. Just the fact that they moved me from RRB to Eagle Rock without informing me is BS. Unless things change, I'll not be at this year's T.O.. Sorry y'all. If things do change for the better I'll try to find another reservation. At the same time, I don't relish the idea of getting violently ill, ride or not. Been there done that. Playing it safe for now.......
Wondered if something would happen here. Didn’t figure you’d really be going anyways

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wondered if something would happen here. Didn’t figure you’d really be going anyways
They have added 2 cabins that will take up some RV sites. This is some BS for sure. My guess is with more cancellations being made there will be sites available. If not at RRB then at Ridges which is 2 mikes up the road and very nice.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!