Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well it sucks but I'm out. Executive order came out today making MI a stay at home state until April 14th. Who knows, it may get extended too depending on the results. Taking 3 weeks off with pay and then coming back and putting in for vacation days two weeks later wouldn't go over well. Sorry guys, see you next year.
I hate it Trigger I enjoyed shootin the s*** with you last year.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Something to consider. If there is a good chance you will go to RRB when all this clears up and you can afford it, you might want to consider a rain check. I’m sure it would help them out not having to refund everyone while their business is likely down as well.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger you ever wanna ride on up in Clare county

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My travel trailer is in Harrison. We mostly ride Gladwin, lots of 50" trails there. Have rode Leota a couple of times and St. Helen numerous times. Where you talking about exactly?

HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My travel trailer is in Harrison. We mostly ride Gladwin, lots of 50" trails there. Have rode Leota a couple of times and St. Helen numerous times. Where you talking about exactly?
I live a mile from rocks and valleys. Rin Leota, houghton lake and st.helen. alot. Gonna be doing St. Helen to Atlanta this week with a few guys.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I live a mile from rocks and valleys. Rin Leota, houghton lake and st.helen. alot. Gonna be doing St. Helen to Atlanta this week with a few guys.

Damn, that's a haul! I've been to Rocks and Valleys, a lot of Jeeps out there. Nice people that run it though.

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Well it sucks but I'm out. Executive order came out today making MI a stay at home state until April 14th. Who knows, it may get extended too depending on the results. Taking 3 weeks off with pay and then coming back and putting in for vacation days two weeks later wouldn't go over well. Sorry guys, see you next year.
I'm wondering the same, I was in Pontiac today at GM R&D with a skeleton crew when they shut us down. I'm still technically working from home the next few weeks but it's not the same. We'll see....

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There needs to be a "dislike" that we can choose. I hate to see some of the men, that I have been waiting to meet, cancel out. Maybe next year or another ride somewhere.

HondaLo

HondaLo

Formerly Angelo
Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2019
Harrison michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan to cancel from Michigan today as well. If a reschedule date would of began available I might just take a rain check on reservation instead of a full refund. I plan to try again next year guys.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There needs to be a "dislike" that we can choose. I hate to see some of the men, that I have been waiting to meet, cancel out. Maybe next year or another ride somewhere.
There is actually ... the like button has 7 different options now. Maybe you aren't on the website and it isn't on fapatalk?

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Windrock just announced partial closure

Dc2b8431ef4063145afe66afb680c357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sorry guys and gals.
I don't expect this to be cleared up by late April so I have no choice but to remove HondaSxS from the issues.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Sorry guys and gals.
I don't expect this to be cleared up by late April so I have no choice but to remove HondaSxS from the issues.
It sucks but I think we all expected it to happen, no worries.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!