JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
masco county, zephyrhills. no prob on the portals, I did though knock the outside bead of my tire off a couple of times just because I don't run a lot of air in them...
Gotcha 👍

You ever go out to Rancho Bonito? Where do y'all ride around there?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We even help stranded Toyota Corolla's.

There is definitely not a better group.of people!!!!!
20230604 161022

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
no, I stay away from there. Usually river ranch or a friend of mine lives over off of 50 and we go to whitehurst. I would like to go to Inverness and another buddy of mine wants to go to fort McCoy....
🤔... what's the story with Rancho? We've been there a cpl times, cool place I thought...??

Never heard of whitehurst....

Wife wants to do a riding/camping trip to Ft McCoy this year, never been but I seen a lot of videos

813FlaNative

813FlaNative

Supporting Member
May 21, 2023
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤔... what's the story with Rancho? We've been there a cpl times, cool place I thought...??

Never heard of whitehurst....

Wife wants to do a riding/camping trip to Ft McCoy this year, never been but I seen a lot of videos
I've been there a couple of times a long time ago and just didn't have a good experience and some drama. stolen cars, people getting jumped and vandalism. not saying I'm an angle, but I don't need drama. Whitehurst is just a little north of weekiwachee on the east side of 19. its better to find a good place to park there in case Johnny law shows up, Ocala is ok, park at big scrub and if the ranger isn't there you can wonder around a little more and the blue sink ( the swimming hole) is pretty neat. and same here, we would like to do McCoy also

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
yes sir, a few minutes north, zephyrhills
no, I stay away from there. Usually river ranch or a friend of mine lives over off of 50 and we go to whitehurst. I would like to go to Inverness and another buddy of mine wants to go to fort McCoy....
Be careful in Inverness. Great riding. Probably some of the best in area but it is not legal and you are taking a chance.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been there a couple of times a long time ago and just didn't have a good experience and some drama. stolen cars, people getting jumped and vandalism. not saying I'm an angle, but I don't need drama. Whitehurst is just a little north of weekiwachee on the east side of 19. its better to find a good place to park there in case Johnny law shows up, Ocala is ok, park at big scrub and if the ranger isn't there you can wonder around a little more and the blue sink ( the swimming hole) is pretty neat. and same here, we would like to do McCoy also
Rancho is a s*** show on the weekends. Shame. Lots of drama for shure. To many speed racers on the main drag and up front. 316 in Ocala is ok. Better than big scrub IMO. Blue sink is off limits but people still go. One problem is the blind corners and 2 way traffic

813FlaNative

813FlaNative

Supporting Member
May 21, 2023
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rancho is a s*** show on the weekends. Shame. Lots of drama for shure. To many speed racers on the main drag and up front. 316 in Ocala is ok. Better than big scrub IMO. Blue sink is off limits but people still go. One problem is the blind corners and 2 way traffic
s*** show is an under statement....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!