JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Rancho is a s*** show on the weekends. Shame. Lots of drama for shure. To many speed racers on the main drag and up front. 316 in Ocala is ok. Better than big scrub IMO. Blue sink is off limits but people still go. One problem is the blind corners and 2 way traffic
We rode Big Scrub for New Years......yeah, it sucked. We've been to Rancho a few times, always on a Sunday. Haven't had any issues but then again we tend to stay away from the crowds regardless. Sucks that we don't have a lot of decent areas to ride down here 😕

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
We rode Big Scrub for New Years......yeah, it sucked. We've been to Rancho a few times, always on a Sunday. Haven't had any issues but then again we tend to stay away from the crowds regardless. Sucks that we don't have a lot of decent areas to ride down here 😕
Holopaw is somewhat close to you and I know people that are members but I have heard good and bad things about. If Inverness was legal I would ride there in a heartbeat. Some really nice hills and pits and more clay . Not pure sand like Ocala

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's that smiling baby. I saw her 3 times this week and she was grinning ear to ear everytime.

Yessir. She’s 9982cb1f383a02a1207c02e893dcd09f
a great trail baby. She rode comfortably in her little car seat. 94528604873f720186fb0b41406890fc
24dd095bc268962c4d4a27722d6aa3c6

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
🤔... what's the story with Rancho? We've been there a cpl times, cool place I thought...??

Never heard of whitehurst....

Wife wants to do a riding/camping trip to Ft McCoy this year, never been but I seen a lot of videos
The yellow trail is a nice loop, I mostly ride that section of forest unless we have a group that wants to ride big scrub. If you have lifetime trail maps I plotted out north and south trails and sent it in to be added to the app.

The KOA at Ft. McKoy fixed some policies the new owners put in place. They wouldn't let you go directly from camp to trail you had to be trailered to Rodman dam. That is thankfully fixed.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
The yellow trail is a nice loop, I mostly ride that section of forest unless we have a group that wants to ride big scrub. If you have lifetime trail maps I plotted out north and south trails and sent it in to be added to the app.

The KOA at Ft. McKoy fixed some policies the new owners put in place. They wouldn't let you go directly from camp to trail you had to be trailered to Rodman dam. That is thankfully fixed.
If camping It is not a bad option and you have a nice pool otherwise we put in at 316

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There's that smiling baby. I saw her 3 times this week and she was grinning ear to ear everytime.
She rode with our group nearly 150 miles over the week, she was the best rider in our group. She never once cried, ALWAYS smiling and loved being held by everyone.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Added to my grand child count this past week!
Resized 20230604 131807

Not sure how I can ever pay Hondasxs.com back for the extended family and friends @ Ms.Tramguge and I have gotten out of this group.

advertisement
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I've been there a couple of times a long time ago and just didn't have a good experience and some drama. stolen cars, people getting jumped and vandalism. not saying I'm an angle, but I don't need drama. Whitehurst is just a little north of weekiwachee on the east side of 19. its better to find a good place to park there in case Johnny law shows up, Ocala is ok, park at big scrub and if the ranger isn't there you can wonder around a little more and the blue sink ( the swimming hole) is pretty neat. and same here, we would like to do McCoy also
I call rancho mad max 2.0 Going to Ocala. Next week .Get a map at the trail head you'll enjoy the ride more . Salt springs has food and fuel. There is a trail that will take you to salt springs.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
🤔... what's the story with Rancho? We've been there a cpl times, cool place I thought...??

Never heard of whitehurst....

Wife wants to do a riding/camping trip to Ft McCoy this year, never been but I seen a lot of videos
Going next week. Get a map at trail head 316 or Rodman dam. Salt springs for food and fuel. Koa has a nice big pool, great after a day riding .

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Explanation of your first picture, I was trying to aggravate the kids for soaking me, when I got up close enough to Richard to tell him I was going to step out of line, he said no, you're going to draw.
He did ask all the kids to come draw tickets for the raffle, and most of them were taller than you, so I understand his confusion. I think he just wanted to give you a t-shirt.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!