Takeover sticker ideas?

J

JTW

Just looked at the Honda website, there's no Honda Talon either.

If your doing a waterfall it needs dressed up.
I think this is Coalmont (maybe Idaho) but I swiped the picture from elswhre on the site so I don't know.
But it gives the general idea.

View attachment 92824
That’s rrb... I remember the night just not the place. But I think that sb the one off 14. Know it when I see it.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I think this is Coalmont (maybe Idaho) but I swiped the picture from elswhre on the site so I don't know.

View attachment 92824

How bummed would people be if in 3 weeks the Honda Warthog is revealed and no Talon. LMAO

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That’s rrb... I remember the night just not the place. But I think that sb the one off 14. Know it when I see it.

That's the waterfall off of Trail 2 in RRB, Ollis Creek Trail. Someone worked their but off to get down for that angle. Kudos to that spry lad.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the waterfall off of Trail 2 in RRB, Ollis Creek Trail. Someone worked their but off to get down for that angle. Kudos to that spry lad.

That’s this past takeover but I’m not sure who took that one ... Joey’s machine and not sure. Whoever took it scrambled out in the middle of the creek.

13ac36c1b6bcd1e9152338b02c032895 my lights ruined my photo.

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Now only to find the right waterfall pic. Hey I know... we should have a contest where everyone submits their waterfall pics with the winner receiving a free days rental of a new talon from @JACKAL s rental business at the 2019 Takeover;)

Wish I would have thought of a contest to get the right pic for the Takeover sticker sooner:confused:

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone with a Pioneer coming through a waterfall? That'd be cool.

I was going to suggest a bandito with guns drawn, over or under a HondaSxS club logo (-Taking over). Piss off sjw's with our racially insensitive stickers.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

View attachment 92824
I liked this pic of that the best. Fun night
4E9875C5 E1F0 41C5 A1A8 E1BAE793D79D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!