Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Left Spokane Washington in route to Pioneer Tennessee. Here's our route

IMG 9543

First stop is N. Dakota where we're lucky enough to pick up The Beast and owner @Eltobgi whos going to be helping others fuel and wheel time.
We will be continuing on non stop to Coalmont Tennessee to ride at The Gulf with @Delton who's been kind enough to show us around. I'm sure most have seen @Drfubars videos of the two riding this beautiful spot. If works out we'll be getting first real shuteye here in tent on Monday night.
Tuesday off to ride Mary's Ridge in Dayton at Drf's on Tuesday. Thank you Don for having us over. @Tigermark is going to be doing a great dinner for everyone involved. Thanks again Tiger!
Wednesday it's off to the Takeover in Pioneer Tennessee. This is our trip and all the great people involved that are making this happen. Thanks everyone, for being so generous see you soon!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Outside of Missoula Montana. Making great time
IMG 9746
but not impressed with mileage of this truck so far. First fillup

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9747
What is your average MPG?
s***! I know my 12valve would be getting 16
I'll do real check next stop.
Will say nice truck and it's so good to have regular tires on this. Mine has big wide tires so this is great going down highway.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Left Spokane Washington in route to Pioneer Tennessee. Here's our route

View attachment 40875
First stop is N. Dakota where we're lucky enough to pick up The Beast and owner @Eltobgi whos going to be helping others fuel and wheel time.
We will be continuing on non stop to Coalmont Tennessee to ride at The Gulf with @Delton who's been kind enough to show us around. I'm sure most have seen @Drfubars videos of the two riding this beautiful spot. If works out we'll be getting first real shuteye here in tent on Monday night.
Tuesday off to ride Mary's Ridge in Dayton at Drf's on Tuesday. Thank you Don for having us over. @Tigermark is going to be doing a great dinner for everyone involved. Thanks again Tiger!
Wednesday it's off to the Takeover in Pioneer Tennessee. This is our trip and all the great people involved that are making this happen. Thanks everyone, for being so generous see you soon!
Your only 3hrs from us when you hit Kansas City.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not something to worry about in small trips but 85mph and 5500 miles probably good idea to secure whips lol
IMG 9748

Props to @Plumber32 for this. Great idea buddy I'm not taking chances and great ideas should be listened to
IMG 9742

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beautiful day in the Inland NorthWest! 67deg
IMG 9753

Somewhere in Montana lol slowly The our mountains are disappearing behind us and trees are getting smaller and more sparse. Landscape already changing looks like this terrain would be much easier on the machine.
IMG 9752

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!