Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Eltobgi whatcha think buddy? This pass mustard?
IMG 20170425 194032202 751x1335

I even threw a little rattlecan paint on there lmao

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Traveller hasn't eaten in several weeks. I hope I can hang on when I turn him loose. Good thing I installed he harnesses

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Traveller hasn't eaten in several weeks. I hope I can hang on when I turn him loose. Good thing I installed he harnesses

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
You might need a top hat, chair, and a whip lol. Okay last one. Bedtime!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes we do sometimes lol. You were absolutely who I thought you'd be. Great man see you Thursday and again thank you
I told wife same thing about y'all. Exactly how I imagined y'all would be. Always nice to meet awesome new friends. I'm already dreading Sunday! Guess we better get in all the fun we can until then

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi whatcha think buddy? This pass mustard?
View attachment 41422
I even threw a little rattlecan paint on there lmao
@Delton, Absolutely love it brother! Can't wait to put it on! The Beast is going to be THRILLED! Still can't believe you took the time to make it for me! I'm getting some custom decals made for it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I told wife same thing about y'all. Exactly how I imagined y'all would be. Always nice to meet awesome new friends. I'm already dreading Sunday! Guess we better get in all the fun we can until then

Do not talk about Sunday yet man I'm gunna be a b****. I already don't want to leave. We sacrificed everything to be here and it was everything we wanted and more. Everyone is great and you're no exception sure fun meeting you. Nice job of wheeling it's fun to to follow you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton, Absolutely love it brother! Can't wait to put it on! The Beast is going to be THRILLED! Still can't believe you took the time to make it for me! I'm getting some custom decals made for it!
Man it's no problem at all. That's how we roll down here and I'd bet that's how y'all are too. Never met a bunch of nicer guys n gals than the bunch on here. Y'all drove forever to come play in the mud with us so the least we can do is put our best foot forward. @snuffnwhisky went way out of his way to help me on my cage, so I'm just paying it forward.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish we could have hit Bull Run. The loop may have been impassable after all the rain. You think so DR?

That's the only thing missing that'd make this the absolute perfect adventure. They would love the loop and that long rocky hill. Next time we have to include it.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm canning work today to get ready. Already emailed my appointments and moved them to next week. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and drinking a cold one ( 1, ok like thats gonna happen) with all of you.
I just ask that no one makes fun of my accent.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Everyone take a moment of silence! :(Tonight @CumminsPusher suffered a great loss! :eek:
:(It will be missed!:(
View attachment 41414
I told ya'll what would happen if you came to up here with those lights. It's the curse of Mary's Ridge! @Tigermark also had a problem with one of his whips... Never doubt the ridge

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish we could have hit Bull Run. The loop may have been impassable after all the rain. You think so DR?

No doubt

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's at the beginning about 2 minute into it.

We all have video evidence of that. Search my name on YouTube and it looks like "the DrF Mud Stuck Diaries" lmfao!!!
WTF!! Why is this pick on pour ole Don night?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok well things not as planned lol. Poured myself some Mary's Ridge beer and made one hell of a mess very unprofessional! Very good by the way!! Haven't touched Coors in a bit (don't want this to bite me @drfubar) Then a f***ing pterodactyl landed on my arm and freaked me out so Tiger wore my beer. It is what it is! Sorry @Tigermark!
Riding here was fun we all hauled ass through Dons place. Fairly steep I must add.
View attachment 41400 View attachment 41401 View attachment 41401 View attachment 41402 View attachment 41403 View attachment 41408
Yeah, you did make a mess! The Beer Nazi says, "No more beer for you"! Pterodactyl my arse. A little miller or moth was tired of flying around the campfire and decided to land on your arm to take a break and you freaked out, pouring beer all over poor @Tigermark. He was sitting there minding his own business and you splash him. Apparently they don't have any bugs on the left coast!

advertisement