Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
More fun with the guys. This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh and @JTW lookie here!
IMG 0018

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
More fun with the guys. This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd
@CumminsPusher, I see what you are doing!o_O First the @joeymt33 video at the Top of The World and now me on this spot:eek: You are cropping videos:confused: For the Record...I backed up and made that climb;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher, I see what you are doing!o_O First the @joeymt33 video at the Top of The World and now me on this spot:eek: You are cropping videos:confused: For the Record...I backed up and made that climb;)
I'm not honestly cropping unless the words get lewd.
That one was out of order the end is on post 1111 sorry my friend!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure I missed it, but how exactly did you recover your phone?

Last I knew it was dropped somewhere in TN, and there was a good chance it was near the caves... a team of lost and found riders would be looking.

So they found it?
I'll be darned if I know. Last week it showed up with no return address. No one is claiming to have found it. It's sure appreciated though!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sure I missed it, but how exactly did you recover your phone?

Last I knew it was dropped somewhere in TN, and there was a good chance it was near the caves... a team of lost and found riders would be looking.

So they found it?
It was never lost. After shotgunning a case of Coors and doing a couple lines of blow he was giving a ride to a nun, two midget strippers, and 3 trannies. He gave them a ride to top of the world where they played a few rounds of "who laid the rail" then loaned his phone to the nun to order in pizza and a carton of smokes. He forgot to get it back and she mailed it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

J

JTW

It was never lost. After shotgunning a case of Coors and doing a couple lines of blow he was giving a ride to a nun, two midget strippers, and 3 trannies. He gave them a ride to top of the world where they played a few rounds of "who laid the rail" then loaned his phone to the nun to order in pizza and a carton of smokes. He forgot to get it back and she mailed it.

Bhahahaha!! That was a good time!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500

I thought CP looked like a party animal :p:cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Dude I just caught this...nice play!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!