NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
Put 35 miles on it yesterday.
Pros- Lots more power, cooler on the legs, turf mode, power steering is awesome. Better accessories.

Cons- Dust in the cab (I thought it would be better with front and rear glass and I think I may have been wrong), seatbelt limiter (could make it interesting during burn season, I am getting a extra buckle for spraying and burning season).
From my experience, the best way to keep dust out is to run no windshield, rear panels, or doors. Just the roof. I get along really well with a front windshield, hard rear panel, roof, and doors with a bulb seal. No bulb seal and it's a mess. I'm not a fan of my windshield but it's a dfk hardcabs flip up glass windshield. When you are putting around you can flip it open and then you have no dust. My dad is trying another setup on his 1000-3 base. Roof and Honda windshield with aftermarket bump-outs. He had me take the doors off. I haven't driven it enough to see how it works.

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've got my winch set up, lightbar, phone charger, seat belt buckle underneath connector, and the tmuggs windshield mod coming. What do you guys do for a phone holder in the 1000 series? I had a ram mount on the aftermarket plate in my 700.

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Snapchat 592322057

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!