Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

Bought this and installed on my 2023 X4LV. Installation was easy, except for the O2 sensor, and took less than an hour. O2 sensor was tight as hell threading in. I thought thread pitch was incorrect on the new exhaust but it was not. I finally got it screwed in but it was tight all the way.

Quality looks good, welds look good. Weight saving is considerable! Sound is really good without being obnoxiously loud. I purchased with the Sandsport Show discount of 15% which makes this an excellent deal.

My only 2 wishes would be that the spark arrestor be less obvious and that the exhaust have a nice looking tip, like RPM's other exhausts.

IMG 3237

IMG 3238

IMG 3239

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks fine Very good result.

Maybe it wouldn't work in this case, whenever I had something from a manufacturer that the threads seemed a little off, I'd run a tap, carefully, in to make sure they were correct. I was always afraid to force something and possibly have it shear off.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Looks fine Very good result.

Maybe it wouldn't work in this case, whenever I had something from a manufacturer that the threads seemed a little off, I'd run a tap, carefully, in to make sure they were correct. I was always afraid to force something and possibly have it shear off.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I chased the new and exhaust threads and they were fine. I don't know what the problem was. Had to be a slight diameter difference.

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc
advertisement
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I chased the new and exhaust threads and they were fine. I don't know what the problem was. Had to be a slight diameter difference.
they have a dyne sheet by chance? , don't wanna be that all noise no go machine