Talon Turbo w/Trinity Stage 5 Exhaust

C

Cory Mier

Mar 10, 2021
United States
Ownership

1. Talon R
anyone else running this set-up? Any other aftermarket exhausts? Its just a slip on but having popping and backfiring issues? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Going to do Dyno any Dyno jet set-up and see how we can adjust everything to even this problems out.. work on the ECU flashing..

Nauti1826

Nauti1826

Dec 29, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4
anyone else running this set-up? Any other aftermarket exhausts? Its just a slip on but having popping and backfiring issues? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Going to do Dyno any Dyno jet set-up and see how we can adjust everything to even this problems out.. work on the ECU flashing..
I’m running the evo with turbo and always have. I was never gonna run the stock exhaust. I have zero issues and I’m in Colorado with elevation. I also adjusted wastegate and have over 1000 miles at 10lbs of booste with zero issues

Reactions: Montecresto
J

jcsmaxfitness

Apr 29, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Did you do the exhaust and tune first or the turbo then the exhaust/tune? If so what did you notice about horsepower gain and overall performance?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!