Talon x4 toy hauler

B

Beez33

May 10, 2021
OR
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a 2019 25rmqx shockwave. I have the drop down dinette and bed. It measures 78". I haven't been able to find a talon x4 to measure the height in person. Has anyone had any experience with this toy hauler model to see if it will fit?

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
The Honda website says the X4 is 78.5" tall. It would be easy to drop that with a minor preload adjustment but many of us are running at least 30" tires - that would add an inch. It'll be close. You can always suck down the suspension with a ratchet strap but that might get old quickly.

It's 152.6" long fwiw.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Do a roof mod and you’ll gain an inch or two.

I did a partial roof mod on mine to fit. I did like video above but put a spacer in between.
I have 32s on mine and fits barely fits under my bunk at 78”.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
B

Beez33

May 10, 2021
OR
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

I did a partial roof mod on mine to fit. I did like video above but put a spacer in between.

The video says it's unavailable. I searched for it. Is it the video by dirt poor? Thanks guys.

Reactions: Smitty335
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I just drilled a hole in the very highest point of the back of the roof.

Hook a cinch strap to it before loading in the trailer and pull it down to gain 2” of clearance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!