Talon Talons @ KOH

LilGreenMachine

LilGreenMachine

Dec 9, 2019
Auburn, WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
That picture above looks like Squadron Pros. More like 430 bucks a pair. From the picture (looking at the lenses) , it looks like they bought a spot kit and a combo driving kit, and used one of each on each side.

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That picture above looks like Squadron Pros. More like 430 bucks a pair. From the picture (looking at the lenses) , it looks like they bought a spot kit and a combo driving kit, and used one of each on each side.
Yep, then have two more on the front bumper to boot.

H

HondaTech

Baja designs actual Talon kit uses a "Sport" and "Pro" pod, 1 per side.

Baja Designs

Found out the suspension their using are FOX RC2.5.

Reactions: CID
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I really like the front bumper that is on these race setups. I like the simple but tough look to it. I bent my stock one and don't want to get a big aftermarket front bumper for my needs and likes. I like simple but effective.

Reactions: IDIOT
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
The article indicates that they are running Jackson turbos.

Steve
It seems like I remember when the race teams were first announced it was said they will be using Jackson Turbos, but not the same turbo offered to the public. Because these motors are throwing big ponies. Anybody else see that video?

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Theres another talon qualifing right now, does not look like the factory honda team. #95 piston peets?

The announcer even made a comment "that's the craziest utv I've ever heard" 🤣

Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Both factory Talons in the top 10 currently.

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Dang, I stopped to eat supper, and missed the end of qualifying. Where did they end up? I think they were 10th and 11th last I looked.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Last I saw the factory guys were 10th and 11th. Pretty amazing first outing for a brand new team in a brand new SXS.

Reactions: CID and Cyberjunk
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Official results not posted yet but the did finish 10th and 11th after all had run.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Christopher looked like he ran half the course on 2 wheels lol. He was pushing it hard.

Reactions: TerryH

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!