Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If the stars align, I should be back home from making a run to Dallas by Thursday morning . I may try and meet up with you guys Friday morning at Windrock just ride in from home, only takes me about an hour by trail to be at Caryville Flats overlook, so if @Windrock1000 can designate a trail intersection and time will meet up with the caravan.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a meeting in KC this Friday. Depending on timing and if @Ragnar406 is up for a long road trip we could ***maybe*** make coalmont Saturday. I’d be a cracked out freak on monsters to drive through the night. I’d also need to make sure our gooseneck is empty right now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a meeting in KC this Friday. Depending on timing and if @Ragnar406 is up for a long road trip we could ***maybe*** make coalmont Saturday. I’d be a cracked out freak on monsters to drive through the night. I’d also need to make sure our gooseneck is empty right now....

I would love to - but alas I am already committed to a banquet for cub scouts Sat night.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just talked to my social calendar keeper. She is going to allow me to have my “big boy pants” on Friday so I’ll be there unless I end up with a job interview.

Now, she may come with me
In which case I won’t be the one actually wearing said pants ...

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Just talked to my social calendar keeper. She is going to allow me to have my “big boy pants” on Friday so I’ll be there unless I end up with a job interview.

U can't talk her out of them?... I thought that was the fun part... Lol. Just giving ya a hard time bud

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm bringing little man so I'm sure my wife will be coming as well!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yeah, just looked and it’s changing for the worse with the weather guessers saying temps dropping through the day ...

4bb415c854b364e11c2de72e1804ca27

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm doing the window radar... Its snowing up on top right now.

Keep us up to date please. I get to drive I-40 through the mountains each way on Friday. Not a lot of fun in snow towing ...

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those weather men dunno what's gonna happen in 15 minutes lil alone a few days off especially in TN. Best bet is the trusty old weather rope lol
That's normally true.
I watched the news this morning and his tune has not changed except it's getting worse. Calling for rain the rest of the week picking up on Friday morning into and thru the weekend. Nothing more miserable than being wet all all day long and were looking at two days in a row. From personal experience I can tell you Coalmont will be all but impossible to ride with the high water. It's been raining here for almost 10 days on and off and we got 3-4 inches of rain in that time period with another 1.5-2 inches coming the rest of the week. I know Tiger is committed to coming to Mary's Ridge and that's fine, we can ride here in between downpours and warm up in the garage, but we may want to look at moving this weekend ride to a more pleasant one. Glocks coming from Missouri, Craig from S. Georgia, (bless his heart) and others from SC, etc. Again, those that were going to stay here this coming weekend are welcome to continue but it will be hit and miss I'm afraid. What say you boys?

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm probably going to pass. This would be my wife and sons "first" ride other than around here. We are heading to the Mulberry ride at the beginning of March.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!