Tennessee Ride 02/16 and 2/17

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If this is delayed @my99svt @Ragnar406 and I might try to carpool over if the timing works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are now looking at 3/16 and 3/17 for the Windrock/Coalmont ride. But after looking at Windrock events the TITAN OFFROAD SHAMROCK SHAKEDOWN is March 16 – 18. We may have to do ???/Coalmont or just go to Windrock too.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
We are now looking at 3/16 and 3/17 for the Windrock/Coalmont ride. But after looking at Windrock events the TITAN OFFROAD SHAMROCK SHAKEDOWN is March 16 – 18. We may have to do ???/Coalmont or just go to Windrock too.
Last time I went to windrock with a "off-road" jamboree for vehicles u couldn't go anywhere from all the fing Toyota fj's putting around. But I'd still b interested in going just saying might b heavy traffic

Reactions: Windrock1000
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ju
Last time I went to windrock with a "off-road" jamboree for vehicles u couldn't go anywhere from all the fing Toyota fj's putting around. But I'd still b interested in going just saying might b heavy traffic

Just have to stay off the bunny trails.

Reactions: nbomar and Yankee
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well hell, I go spend a day trying to work with my mother on her PC and everything goes to sh-t. I have been on the route we were gonna take at Windrock in the kind of weather that they are calling for and it takes hand warmers, electric “biker clothes”, and a whole bunch o firewater to knock the chill off.

Guess I’ll stay in my warm bed on Friday rather than up at 0300 to get to Windrock ...

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well hell, I go spend a day trying to work with my mother on her PC and everything goes to sh-t. I have been on the route we were gonna take at Windrock in the kind of weather that they are calling for and it takes hand warmers, electric “biker clothes”, and a whole bunch o firewater to knock the chill off.

Guess I’ll stay in my warm bed on Friday rather than up at 0300 to get to Windrock ...

My mom isn't to PC either. Haha

Reactions: elkaholic and lee
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Woke up this morning to rain still hitting the roof. My pond is hitting the overflow hard... Calling for rain up to Sunday. Glad I live on a mountain

Hasn't rain a drop here. Fun in the Mud!

Reactions: drfubar
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are now looking at 3/16 and 3/17 for the Windrock/Coalmont ride. But after looking at Windrock events the TITAN OFFROAD SHAMROCK SHAKEDOWN is March 16 – 18. We may have to do ???/Coalmont or just go to Windrock too.[/QUOTE
Are you guys still planning on riding at Coalmont?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!